Top Roofing Company in Marietta
Do you need a roof installation or repair service in Marietta, GA? Contact Roofer Near Me for a cost-effective roofing solution and excellent customer service.
Cobb County property owners often put off roofing repairs, replacements, and maintenance because they don’t want to spend money unnecessarily. However, if you don’t take immediate action, an old or damaged roof will end up costing you more on water damage repair and energy costs over the long haul.
At Roofer Near Me, we provide customers in Marietta, GA, with a complete range of roofing services, including roof repair to restore storm damage, roof replacements, and ongoing maintenance.
As a roofing company, we offer both residential and commercial roofing solutions. Call us today to schedule an inspection.
If you need a cost-effective roofing option with a low maintenance requirement, we highly recommend our metal roofing installation service. The benefits of a metal roof include:
- Durability: Metal roofs are highly resistant to the elements, including wind gusts, hail, and the sun’s UV rays.
- Efficiency: A metal roof reflects the sun’s rays, which reduces radiant heat along the roof surface and keeps your house cool during summer.
- Longevity: With an average life expectancy of around 50 years, you don’t need to worry about a roof replacement every two decades.
- Cost-effective installation: Metal roofing materials are relatively lightweight and easy to install without the need for structural reinforcements or modifications.
Metal roofing materials are easy to work with and offer various structural and protective benefits to your property.
We offer a wide variety of tile roofing options:
- Slate roof tiles: Slate is a fire-resistant and natural stone with aesthetic textures and colors.
- Concrete roof tiles: Concrete tiles are a cost-effective roofing material that can look like natural materials, such as wood or slate.
- Clay roof tiles: If you are looking for a beautiful, natural tile with a lifespan of a hundred years or more, consider clay tiles.
- Composite roof tiles: Composite tiles replicate the appearance of natural materials, such as stone or wood, but they are lightweight and easy to install.
Schedule a consultation with us to learn more about the various tile roof options and select a tile that matches your home’s design.
Has your roof reached the end of its functional lifespan? Contact us for a roof replacement service.
Our Marietta roofing services include the installation of asphalt shingle roofing. A three-tab asphalt shingle tile consists of a base fiberglass layer, a water layer of asphalt, and a top layer of granules.
This type of roofing can last for 30 years or longer, and it’s not likely to form a roof leak during inclement weather. Asphalt shingles also have a customizable appearance to ensure that your property matches its environment.